Saturday, June 11, 2011

Phat People

What would this world be like if there were no fat people? Some of the funniest people are fat, look at Chris Farley, John Belushi, and Gabriel Iglesias. Aside from these big comedians, look around you. Everyone has that fat friend who you can go to Chipotle with, or hug when you need a good cry, or just have a good time with cracking jokes. I know we say that the Obesity Rate is rising in the United States but most people don’t care about the Obesity Rate we care about the level below that, the fat people rate. If you’re funny or nice and you’re fat then god bless you, let’s go enjoy a burger together or laugh at that dude running horrible game on that girl. But if you’re mean and fat, then I don’t even know. At that point you either need to start hanging out with nice and funny fat people or go see a doctor. To me a mean fat person means that I can’t laugh or cry with you and I have to watch you be mean to me and other people who aren’t fat or are fat. That’s just messed up, go jump off a balcony.