Saturday, June 11, 2011

Empty Comments

Everybody in the world has that one person in their life that always makes those comments that really ruin your day. It can be an acquaintance, a friend, a sibling, whoever but for some reason they have extracted certain comments that are unnecessary and don’t even really make any sense. “Hey man I wanted to talk to you, yesterday I lied to my mom and I feel really bad. The thing is bro it was just one lie.” That person comes in trying to show you they care which at times they do but that one comment slips, “Look, we all lie we’re human I wouldn’t worry too much about it, but lying is lying bro.” That last part of the comment is what really hits the spot. “Lying is lying.” Thank you Captain Obvious. “I don’t drink but I had a beer at the party.” I’m sure if you have that friend you know exactly what he or she is going to say. Yep, "Drinking is drinking." Just ignore it, when you hear that just imagine that they have no more material or are just talking to talk. Other lines that you should ignore include, “People can see you better than you can see yourself”, “I’m not responsible for your misunderstanding” and, “If a girl tells you the quote “Live, Lagh, Love”, she’s lost.